KIDS FOR THE FUTURE
The Support Staff/Admissions coordinates clinic services for all new patients.
- Effective communication
- Effective team work
- Effective attention to detail
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Completes consents and all required documentation for evaluating a new patient as the requirements set forth by regulatory agencies.
- Obtains the Primary Care Physician Referral.
- Schedules appointment with parent and records on the appointment book for permanent record of the appointment. Arranges transportation, as needed.
- Coordinates evaluation process with the therapists and other clinic professionals.
- If child qualifies for admittance the employee will assign the room and van placement.
- First to answer phones/takes messages/directs calls to transportation and other clinic employees.
- Greet visitors and parents and is responsible for making sure visitors have accurately signed the sign in and sign out log.
- In charge of in-house communications (intercom)
- May submit the annual treatment plan and / or other documentation to PCP, if applicable per clinic.
- Helps with transportation and monitoring of the safety and loading procedures.
- Is familiar with the company’s policies and procedures and guidelines, as well as those requirements set forth by regulatory agencies, including EIDT, CARF, DPSQA, AR Child Care Licensing, PASSEs, and the AR Health Department.
- Displays concern for the rights of patients and families served by the clinic.
- Reports for work dressed appropriately and complies with established company policies regarding dress code.
- Ensures confidentiality of patient and employee information and responds to internal and external information according to clinic policy.
- May perform other related and non-related duties, as assigned and agreed upon by both parties.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Must be able to work required overtime.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be physically able to walk, stand, and stoop for several hours each day.
- Must be willing and able to sit on the floor and get up without assistance.
SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS: None
SUPERVISOR: Billing Supervisor
JOB STATUS: This position is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.