- KFF: Housekeeping
KIDS FOR THE FUTURE
Housekeeping is responsible for keeping clinics clean, trash free and presentable to the public. May also perform duties of Food Service Technician.
- Effective communication
- Effective teamwork
- Effective cleaning skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sweeps and mops floor daily with appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Cleans and sanitizes employee and patient bathroom daily with appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Sanitizes all surfaces in clinic.
- Assists in sanitizing all toys and equipment in clinic.
- Cleans lunch containers, if applicable, and transports them back to the food vendor when picking up the next days lunch.
- Washes all dishes and/or utensils used during food preparation.
- Keeps kitchen, including microwave, refrigerator, countertops, and tables, neat and clean.
- Cleans and defrosts milk box every two weeks, when applicable.
- Keeps accurate temperature logs on refrigerator in kitchen or break room daily.
- Transfers food from main clinic to satellite clinics using company provided transportation. Food should be delivered on time, following all Arkansas traffic laws, including speed limit and safety belt use.
- Will make clinic repairs, if applicable.
- Labels food and cleaning supplies with date received before stocking.
- Keeps inventory of all stocked items.
- Wears hair net when food is being prepared and ensures that all staff entering food prep area is also wearing a hair net.
- Wears gloves at all times when handling food.
- Washes and dries all laundry.
- Reports for work dressed appropriately and complies with established company policies regarding dress code.
- Wears closed toe shoes while working in the kitchen.
- Ensures confidentiality of patient and employee information and responds to inside and outside information according to clinic policy.
- May perform other related and non-related duties, as assigned and agreed upon by both parties.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Has the ability to work required overtime.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be physically able to walk, stand, and stoop for several hours each day.
SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS: None
SUPERVISOR: Clinic Director
JOB STATUS: This position is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position. This is a safety sensitive position.