- KFF: Clinic Director
KIDS FOR THE FUTURE
Directs and monitors the daily operations of the clinic. Ensures that all activities performed in the clinic pertaining to patient care, are carried out in a professional manner, as ordered by the Primary Care Physician and/or Clinic Medical Director. Has a working knowledge of the organization’s policies, procedures, guidelines and requirements as set forth by regulatory agencies and ensures the clinic’s and the staff’s compliance with them. Demonstrates a positive and pro-active leadership style.
- Positive Management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective documentation skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Directs and monitors the daily operations of the clinic. Performs planning, organizing, actuating, and controlling activities to ensure a well managed, efficient operation.
- Ensures that all activities performed in the clinic pertaining to patient care are carried out in a professional manner, as ordered by the Primary Care Physician and/or Clinic Medical Director.
- Has a working knowledge of the organization’s policies, procedures, guidelines, and requirements as set forth by regulatory agencies, including EIDT, CARF, Arkansas Child Care Licensing, the Division of Provider Services and Quality Assurance, Office of Inspector General, Empower Healthcare Solutions, Summit Community Care, Arkansas Total Care, and the Arkansas Health Department. Ensures the clinic’s and the staff’s compliance with above.
- Maintains regular office hours and is readily accessible to staff, patients, families, and the public. Sets the standard for attendance and punctuality for the clinic staff.
- Demonstrates a positive, confident, and proactive leadership style.
- Demonstrates the ability to make independent, sound decisions based upon relevant data. Utilizes available resources to research the decision-making process and uses discretion when determining need for assistance from corporate administration.
- Ensures staff development and training activities occur as scheduled and that employees meet the requirements set by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Has a working knowledge of enrolled patients, including diagnoses, interventions ordered, and home environments.
- Takes initiative and participates in activities which promote the vision and mission of the company.
- Closely monitors and makes efforts to maximize clinic enrollment and attendance.
- Works to establish a positive working relationship between the clinic and families of patients.
- Completes a minimum of 15 hours of relevant in-service training per year as mandated by regulatory agencies.
- Ensures various marketing activities occur to inform the public of services available.
- Assists in training new staff on all aspects of the clinic (Transportation, classroom documentation reviews, lunch forms, etc.)
- Sends out information to all clinics, including attendance and newsletters.
- Ensures confidentiality of patient and employee information and follows company policy when responding to internal and external requests for information.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires all personnel reporting to this position, with assistance from CEO.
- Is capable of managing a diverse staff and responds to challenging problems and challenges in an objective, efficient and effective manner.
- Works effectively with the CEO, HR Director, and CCO on personnel issues, including performance management, terminations, and legal compliance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular and punctual attendance required.
- Ability to work required overtime.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be physically able to walk, stand, and stoop for several hours each day.
- Must be willing and able to sit on the floor and get up without assistance.
- Must meet all minimum qualifications as defined by DHS-CCL / DPSQA regulations.
- Must be dependable, responsible, and independent;
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to manage and supervise staff members; and
- Must be able to work and be sensitive to the needs of culturally diverse populations
- Must have adequate computer skills.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Administrative Assistants, ECDS. ECDT, Outreach, Therapists, Nurses, Transportation Supervisor, Van Drivers/Riders, Food Service Technicians, Housekeeping, Maintenance Staff
JOB STATUS: This position is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. This is a safety sensitive position.