Kids for the Future believes in providing quality early intervention services for children with developmental delays as well as therapeutic services for children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral health issues.
Kids for the Future is a family owned and operated business located in 5 counties in northeast Arkansas. For over 20 years, we’ve served tens of thousands of families, addressing each of their individual needs. Our focus is helping your child grow, all within a nurturing environment.
- To stimulate maximal cognitive and emotional growth in each child
- To treat the whole child and all levels of functioning of that child
- To strive to be the best pediatric day center in Arkansas
- We believe in nurturing children. Without nurturance no child can learn.
- We believe in maximal language stimulation for all children, no matter how young.
- We believe in diversity in everything we do.
- We want everybody’s voice and brain in the game.
- We want to celebrate new learning for children and staff.
Kids for the Future pediatric day clinics operate as Early Intervention Day Treatment (EIDT) clinics for the State of Arkansas. We serve developmentally delayed children from approximately 6 months of age to five years (until they enter Kindergarten). A child must have delays in two domains of the Battelle Developmental Inventory as well as one of the following areas in order to be admitted to our clinics:
- fine motor skills
- gross motor
- speech and language
We have approximately 500 employees serving approximately 650 enrolled children. We average over 500 children per day in attendance.
Kids for the Future, Inc. behavioral health clinics operate as Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS) clinics. Kids, Inc. employs psychiatrists, nurses, mastered level therapists, bachelor level qualified behavioral health professionals, and rehabilitative day treatment professionals. We offer the following services for children and adolescents (ages 4-21) the following services in offices, schools, and homes in Northeast Arkansas:
- individual therapy
- family therapy
- group therapy
- case management services
- crisis interventions
- diagnostic evaluations
- medication management